Thursday, 26 December 2013

'Tis The Season!

Hello everyone! I hope you had a lovely Christmas with tons of  fun. I just got home after my little Christmas break. There was no travelling involved but I had such an amazing time while attending a Christmas party at a friend's house. The night involved: lots of delicious, homemade food, nice music, Christmas crackers and of course lovely company!


My friend's stuffed chicken was muy delicioso!!!
No luck with the Christmas cracker :-(
Now you see me....
.. and now you don't!
Cheesecakes from Harrods
I also got a chance to try new things: Aguardiente and Salsa dancing (believe it or not I lasted for a whole song!). 

Tequila time x 13!

After our little Christmas party was over, I went to the Hilton London Tower Bridge Hotel where I stayed for two nights and had so much fun (photos to follow)! 

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>