Monday, 2 December 2013

Sunday afternoon at the Wedding Presents Direct Showroom

I had a lovely Sunday afternoon yesterday visiting the Old Imperial Laundry near Battersea Park. The invitation was asking for a plus one, so I invited my Colombian friend Maria Juliana to come with me at the Wedding Presents Direct Showroom to find out more about their wedding list service. The WPD team welcomed us with tea, coffee, champagne and delicious delights of new baker extraordinaire Pearl and Groove (I had the most amazing brownie ever!!).



 
The showroom was full of presents and offered some great inspiration for the brides to be while creating their own list. WPD is an online wedding list service that celebrates twenty years in the year to come. The amazing consultants were so welcoming, cheerful and a delight to be around while they were explaining to us how their service works.

I loved the candles from Oka that were truly creating such a cosy and aromatic atmosphere
 



The fun part of our day was the manicure that was kindly given to us by lovely Charlotte from Perfect10.  Plenty of Essie nail polishes were on offer and I picked Chinchilly, a sleek granite gray polish.

 

After we had our nails done, we had a glass of champagne and wandered around the showroom to explore some more cute stuff and speak with the girls from the WPD team. 


I hope you are all well and your week has started in the best possible way!

Helen xx

3 comments:

>