Sunday, 22 December 2013

Shopping Spree at Harrods

Hello everyone! Hope you are well. I am in a festive mood and I have love and kindness for everyone (I always have as a matter of fact!). It is Christmas after all!! I spent my Saturday in Knightsbridge shopping at Harrods with my friends. The pre-sale has started and we all found nice little treats for ourselves and our loved ones. 

I wore a comfortable outfit, because when it comes to shopping it is like a workout. After all, shopping is the best cardio. So this weekend I replaced yoga with shopping. 

Leggings & Blouse: Zara, Scarf: Balenciaga, Shoes: Hogan

Jewelry: Monica Vinader

While waiting for the store to open its doors...
Me and my friends carrying our shopping bags
Stay tuned to see what these bags are hiding...

I am now getting ready (doing the usual girlie stuff: mani & pedi) as I am going to Bluebird in Chelsea later on for some drinks with my colleagues. 

Enjoy your Sunday!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>