Saturday, 7 December 2013

New In: Sophia Webster flats

I could not miss the Sophia Webster sample sale this morning, so I found myself queuing at 38 King Street in Covent Garden for quite some time. Nothing was prepared when I arrived and they were not allowing a lot of people in at a time, which was good on one hand as it did not get crowded while shopping, and bad on the other hand for the people who were waiting in the cold. In these situations you have to be armed with lots of patience and coffee my friends!

Here is what the butler saw:








This box is mine!

And this is what I got! I treated myself to these cute Millie polka dot calf hair loafers as I simply love flat shoes!!

I already wore them tonight on my way to the theater and they felt great!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>