Monday, 16 December 2013

Harrods Fashion Sale Preview - 30% off

It is a rainy morning in London (typical!) and I am having breakfast in my room staring outside of my window (I don't mind it when it is raining and I am indoors feeling warm and cosy, but I do mind when it is raining and I am outdoors struggling with my umbrella and the rain drops!). I am listening to Ledjam Radio - a favorite of mine since recently and reading the latest news. 

The fashion sale preview has started at Harrods (ends Friday 20th) and there is already a sale buzz around the store. I made my first few purchases last week investing on some beautiful lacy lingerie by Chantelle and bed linen (I finally got myself a double duvet and I am pulling out all the stops while currently dressing up my bed).

You can also browse the sale online which is exactly what I am doing today just before I start my yoga workout. Here are some of my fashion picks:

SHOES
Salvatore Ferragamo - Varina Snakeskin Flat £429 (- 30%)
Lanvin - Croc-print Flat £355 (-30%)
Charlotte Olympia - Kitty Flat in Suede £465 (-30%)
Charlotte Olympia - Sleeping Princess Pumps £595 (-30%)
Stuart Weitzman Flipped Slingback Shoe £350 (-30%)

ACCESSORIES
Stella McCartney - Falabella Python Messenger £755 (-30%)
Alexander McQueen - Skull Pashmina £245 (-30%)
Victoria Beckham - Large Crossbody Pouch Bag £395 (-30%)
Source: harrods.com

Have a lovely day and a fresh start to your week!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>