Saturday, 14 December 2013

Don't Be Cross With me

I love presents and who doesn't really? I especially love them when I least expect them. Last week I was given a beautifully wrapped box from Cross (can't find a photo at the moment) and surprise surprise there was a pen inside. Whoever knows me well, should know that I love pens. I cannot even part with the brown box, I have kept it and placed it on my desk.


Cross, America's oldest manufacturer of fine writing instruments was established in 1846. Cross's commitment to its customers extends to its lifetime mechanical guarantee on all writing instruments. Any Cross writing instrument returned for service is repaired or replaced at no charge. Plus they offer free engraving on most of their products free of charge. If you want to view the collection you may pop in at Harrods and visit The Writing Room on the second floor. 

Treat yourself with a new pen or buy a loved one a pen with their initials on. This sounds like a great Christmas gift!



Have a great day!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Helen, I love the Cross pens too, how fab are they? Really great blog, I have just discovered it, and you have amazing writing style. Hope you come and check out mine too, I just started posting few festive looks, maybe you will like it! I follow you <3 www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

>