Thursday, 12 December 2013

Coffee & Cake at Bill's

Hello everyone! I hope you are all doing fine. Getting ready for Christmas, buying lots of presents, planning a little getaway maybe..? I do not have any special plans for the big day. Christmas and the New Year will find me here in London working and ok, I will take a couple of days off just so I can relax a bit. 

The weather is getting colder and colder and I am being extra careful so as not to get sick. Last week, I met up with my friend Laura and had some girlie time at Bill's, my favorite coffee place in Putney. This place is so cosy and unbelievably warm. Forget that it is cold outside, book yourself a table there and indulge in whatever your heart desires (for me it is always latte and cake!).




Houmous and carrots
Chilies and the chandelier


Passion cake aka Carrot cake

Have a great day!!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Great photos!!

    http://fashmongers.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics doll! Have a good week end ;-)
    Bisou

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup Viky!! Have a lovely weekend as well x

      Delete

>