Monday, 23 December 2013

Christmas Dinner At Bluebird Chelsea

I love Christmas dinners in nice, cosy places where the food keeps coming, jokes and laughts are floating in the air and I am having a good time where this little head of mine is worries free. I met up with my colleagues at Bluebird in Chelsea last  night and we had so much fun. Two giant trees were beautifully decorated outside the restaurant, the ice ring looked stunning and everything was so festive.




We went to the first floor, checked our coats at the cloakroom and ordered some cocktails. My cocktail for the night was: paradise mojito!

Beautiful chocolate treats wrapped and given to us by Maria

Bluebird Burger, fries and miniature ketchup
Bread and Butter
Paradise Mojito
I ordered wild mushroom risotto with truffle oil and parmegiano reggiano

Delicious & Fruity Cheesecake
Creme Brulee
It was a wonderful night with delicious food, great chat, presents and Christmas cards! I hope you are all having a wonderful time whatever you do, wherever you are!

Secret Santa knew exactly what I wanted: The"Vogue on Chanel " book 
Fierce ladies: Irina,  Maria, Manveen et moi
Rocking around the Christmas Tree: Irina, Manveen, Maria, Me, Canan and Carys
I will be gone for the next few days but I will soon be back! Hope you all had been nice this year so that Santa treats you well!

Merry Christmas!!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>