Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Adidas by Stella McCartney

I have always loved the Adidas by S.M. collections as they bring something very stylish to your workout outfits. Last year, I got myself a nice pair of black shorts and a yoga mat. My mat was getting a bit  dusty since the last time I practiced yoga was back in August but I took it out on Sunday for an intense Yoga Meltdown workout by Jillian Michaels (she is so good!!). 

I always find myself having more of a motivation to follow my workout regime once I get a new little piece to add to my workout wardrobe. Thus, I will give you a sneak peak of the latest Adidas by Stella McCartney kit just to keep the motivation on:










Source: style.com
Get inspired to get your sweat on!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. that is really awesome!! I really loved the color..
    the combo is just looking perfect!~!~

    similar stuffs!~!~!~@


    http://www.jollychic.com/?a_aid=SIRIUSIT

    ReplyDelete

>