Thursday, 5 December 2013

A Magical Mulberry Fairy Tale

When I am thinking of British luxury, leather goods one brand comes to my mind: Mulberry. The iconic company was founded in England in 1971 by Roger Saul and his mother Joan. If your way brings you down to Brompton Road for some Christmas shopping at Harrods you will see five giant windows covered in Mulberry bags and accessories. And while looking at the windows you will catch yourself saying: "All I want for Christmas is a Mulberry bag, I just don't know in which color...".  

Inspired by the beauty of winter woodlands and Mulberry's roots in the English countryside, the fairy tale has been brought to life by the renowned art director and set designer Shona Heath.

I will share with you some photos I took yesterday morning on my way to work and  I will let them do the talking.





















Have a lovely day!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>