Monday, 25 November 2013

Uterque at Golden Hall

I remember that I had my first Uterque encounter on a summer holiday in Barcelona four years ago. I was cheerfully walking down Passeig de Gracia and somewhere in between a quick tapas lunch, and some harmless window shopping at Jimmy Choo and other fashionable boutiques a cute, low profile boutique popped out with a name that I could not even pronounce. 

 That is where I bought my first bag and the story continued in the beautiful boutique in Glyfada, Athens. Last week, while I was at Golden Hall in Athens, I came across a Uterque shop and I snapped a few pictures.






I love this oversize coat


Have a great day!

Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. i love this black and white bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the bags!!! beautiful boutique!!!!


    www.plogstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

>