Friday, 22 November 2013

Shopping spree at Golden Hall Athens

The other day I got up early in the morning, caught the 8.25 train of Proastiakos and my destination was Athens. After running a few errands, me, my sister and her husband (for his bad luck) headed to Golden Hall, my favourite department store in Athens for some shopping. 

There was a festive atmosphere everywhere and a gigantic Christmas tree welcomed us upon entering the store. 

Influenced by London's cold weather I was wearing my blue electric Poupee coat but inside the store it was so warm that I had to take it off and carry it throughout my shopping experience. That was not very wise as the coat is a bit heavy.

Our first stop was at Starbucks for a skinny latte for me, a decaf cappuccino for my sister and a classic strong cappuccino for the man himself.

The barista decided to give me a new name: "Lina"


Christmas decorations inside the store
And when the first signs of fatigue started showing we headed to Terkenlis corner for delicious Greek delicacies.


Sweater: COS, Skirt: Oscar de la Renta, Flats: Lanvin, Necklace: Isabel Marant pour H&M, Bag: Balenciaga


When we finished our shopping at Golden Hall we quickly popped in The Mall Athens, just before we take the train back home.



It was a fun day in the capital, but how amazing is it when you finally get at your home's warmth and comfort.... Can I stay there forever? Unfortunately, I will have to start packing soon. My flight to London is on Sunday and the clock is ticking!

Have an amazing Friday!

 Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! And looks like you had a lot of fun, dear :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    LIKE MY BLOG ON FACEBOOK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. κοριτσάκι μου...τι ωραία που τα γράφεις...φιλάκια και να περνάς τέλεια!!!

    ReplyDelete

>