Friday, 8 November 2013

Once upon a Time ...

Hello everyone! I am off to the theater tonight and I am trying to figure out what to wear. A woman's eternal worry... I am thinking of wearing high heels just for a change as I have been so attached to my flats lately..

Speaking of high heels there are some certain ones that I absolutely love. Have you seen Charlotte Olympia's latest collection for Fall 2013? The collection, called "Once upon a time" is inspired by fairy tales and one of my favorite designs are these cute Bear Necessities pumps adorned with a sweet teddy bear face.

Irresistibly playful and inevitably charming, Charlotte Olympia's humorous designs have gained loyal fans and I would love to get a pair...

Bear Necessities pumps crafted in crepe satin

Details

Have a great weekend!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. very original shoes!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

>