Friday, 15 November 2013

New in: Isabel Marant pour H&M pieces

So yesterday I went crazy over Isabel Marant's collection pour H&M. I love the collaborations that they do with fashion designers and this is the second one that I am going to while in London. A budget had been set but in situations like these you are not going to stick to it, are you? 

I had so much fun in the dressing room while I was trying clothes on and here are some photos from yesterday's shopping spree.

I love black & white
Cute belt

White top & necklace
Silk scarf
I love this top and the scarf 

Earrings
Necklace

I am off to the airport now ready to catch flight A3 607 with Aegean Airlines. My next post will be from Greece.

Have an amazing Friday. The weekend is almost here...

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. That tunic is really cool. Love the pattern!
    Have you seen the pictures of the Victoria's Secret Show yet? Come along and check them out!
    All the best,

    Jana & Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

>