Friday, 1 November 2013

New Diamond Pave Skinny Rings by Monica Vinader

This Christmas I am dreaming of pave diamonds from Monica Vinader. I popped in the boutique at Harrods yesterday afternoon and I tried their new skinny stacking rings and I cannot wait until they get in stock the one that I want. Have a look at the latest designs and tell me what you think.

Diamond Pave Skinny Short Ring £160 (sterling silver)
Diamond Pave Skinny Short Ring £180 (18K Gold Plated Vermeil)
Diamond Pave Skinny Short Ring £185 (18K Rose Gold Plated Vermeil)
Have fun stacking!!
 Have a great day!

Helen xx

3 comments:

  1. nice ring!

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a lovely blog <3 these rings are so cool!!
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete

>