Saturday, 16 November 2013

My flight to Greece

I had such an amazing flight yesterday and I am finally home. I thought this moment would never come, but here I am. I arrived at Gatwick Airport quite early (as always) and I had plenty of time ahead of me to enjoy my breakfast at Costa.


I had my skinny latte with a croissant on the side and the kind barista offered me some strawberry jam for extra flavour!

Latte and InStyle

Just before I head to my gate I had a walk around the airport and enjoyed some window shopping. 

Aspinal of London


There is always a Harrods pop up shop everywhere!
Michael Kors
Longchamp
This time there were no delays and no hassle at the gate. As soon as I got there I boarded straightaway and the plane left on time.



I was super excited to watch Woody Allen's latest movie "Blue Jasmine" on the plane with Cate Blanchett. I love all of his films and this was a nice treat! Lunch was served after the first hour and I accompanied it with a bottle of Semeli white wine. I love having a glass wine with my food...It relaxes me a lot. And anything more than that makes me to loosen up...


Top/Scarf/Necklace: Isabel Marant pour H&M, Jeans: MIH, Shoes: Christian Louboutin, Bag: Balenciaga

For my flight I chose not the most comfortable shoes, but I love to glam up a little bit everytime I am travelling. I got this pair of Loubis from Enny di Monaco in Kolonaki while I was living in Athens and they are one of my faves.

Have a great day!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>