Thursday, 14 November 2013

Isabel Marant pour H&M has finally launched!

My holiday break officially started today but I have not stood still for a minute. My alarm was set way too early this morning as the Isabel Marant collection was launched in the H&M stores. I quickly got ready, jumped on the bus and got off in Knightsbridge. As there was no time for breakfast at home, I treated myself to a pain au chocolat and a skinny latte from Starbucks just to get the heart beats going.  

Skinny latte on the go
 The queues outside the Knightsbridge store were reasonable and my time slot was at 10:40, way earlier than the last time that I shopped the Marni collection at the High Street Kensington store. Everything was well  organised and there was no major drama. All the people working in the store were so sweet, helpful and patient. Hats off to them!!

I really loved the skinny bracelet that the security guards gave us upon entering the store
By the time that I got in there were a lot of things that were out of stock which was a bit annoying but  I most definitely found other things to get. I was extremely happy to snatch both the t-shirts that I was looking for initially so no complaints there. 

Shopping makes me go Oh la la !!!

View of the womenswear section
Happy shoppers 
At my next post I will share with you photos from the dressing room and all the items that I bought. Now, I have to finish off my packing as I am flying to Greece tomorrow morning for my little holiday adventure. Let me know if you shopped the collection today and what you thought of it. 


Helen xx

6 comments:

  1. Oh I wish a was there! XO

    http://stylesensemoments.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't particularly like the collection and it is on the verge of being overpriced for the quality it has :/
    Arianna, Nymphashion ♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, dear...! ;)

    http://justsmilewithstyle.blogspot.gr/
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh I'm so jealous!♥ this collection looks amazing!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in Belgium, it was a drama :p Glad that everything went so smoothly over there!

    Monica Harmony's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice ♡ I love Isabel Marant! :)

    http://wilhelminascloset.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

>