Tuesday, 15 October 2013

Running in the park

Hello everyone! I hope you are well and enjoying your week! Here is another fact about me: when I am not just hanging in cafes reading books I also enjoy running. Someone has got to keep the mind and the body in good shape!  

When I was still staying at my previous flat which was opposite Kensington Gardens I had never been for a run in the park (as I was going to the gym), whereas here in Putney, I have already been three times in Bishops Park. I love this cute little park and I think it is a plus that it is by the river. It makes exercise enjoyable and so much fun!





Beautiful scenery



The weather is getting colder but as long as it is not raining I can keep up with my running.

Have a fantastic day!

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete

>