Friday, 4 October 2013

My Eurostar break to Paris

Hello everyone!! I hope you are all having a beautiful week so far and getting ready for your weekend. It's been a fun and tiring at the same time week for me and as I have the weekend off I will try to get some rest! 

Two days ago I had a little Parisian adventure. I popped in the Eurostar and decided to spend the day in Paris with my friend Irina. The plan was simple: two girls wandering around the Parisian streets, enjoying coffee and French pastries!! We needed a break from work and from everything else!! 


We took the 07:01 train from St Pancras and within a few hours we were in the heart of Paris. More pictures to come as my camera was on fire for the day and I have to get ready for work!


Have a great day!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>