Sunday, 13 October 2013

Amour bracelet by Gas Bijoux

My love for jewellery and accessories is well known among my friends. And it is not a secret that I like anything by Monica Vinader (Do you hear this Santa?). On my recent trip to Paris me and my friend Irina, visited Galeries Lafayette for some shopping therapy that always comes handy. 

As usual, what caught my eye was the jewellery section. At one of the stands we met a lovely lady that was surprised by my MVs on my fingers and beyond. She told us that she had previously been living in London and she was actually working for Monica Vinader. How random is that? 

We enjoyed chatting with her and then my eye spotted this French label that they have yet to open a shop in London (why?): GAS Bijoux and I had to try some on! 


I ended up buying this cute little "Amour" bracelet that will always remind me of this trip and the fun we had in Paris. 



Have a nice evening and all the best for the new week ahead of us!!

Helen xx

5 comments:

>