Monday, 7 October 2013

A day in Paris (part trois)

I am continuing my narration of my one day trip to Paris and I will share some more photos with you. As soon as we left the beautiful surroundings of Notre Dame behind us, we headed to Rue de Rivoli for some window shopping (well, my friend left with a pair of shoes and a hat - not much of "window" shopping in that case!).

I love the Parisian bridges





We then jumped in the metro and the next stop was the Opera. This is such a beautiful building and we wanted to admire it as much as possible so a coffee at Cafe de la Paix was a must. Luckily we found a free table (as last time I was in Paris with my sister there was a queue to get in) and it was magic. 




It was amazing sitting in this cute cafe and having the city buzzing around you. Once we finished our coffee we sneaked inside the Opera and had a look at the atmospheric shop on the ground floor. 



Have an amazing start to your week!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>