Thursday, 17 October 2013

10 Things I Love

"To love and win is the best thing. To love and lose, the next best"
William M. Thackeray

I have been dealing with my losses lately, but hey I am second best. That should be encouraging! My motto in life has always been to focus on the good and then the good will focus on you. I like to be positive even in the toughest situations, always with a pinch of sarcasm and humor.

I am taking the 10 things I love challenge today and here is my list.


I love:

My family who is  above all.
Coffee. I can't live without it. When I have a sweet tooth I always go for a caramel Frappuccino at Starbucks.
Waking up early and going for a morning workout. That keeps me going for the
rest of the day.
Watching Sex and the City over and over again. I will never get tired of it.
The wind in my face on a warm day.
Seeing elderly couples holding hands.
Sexy lingerie.
Having candles lit in my room and listening to dear old Frank.
Watching old movies. I have a soft spot for Cary Grant and Rock Hudson!
Smiling.

What are the things that you love? Have a little thought about it today...

Enjoy your day!

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, dear...! ;)

    http://justsmilewithstyle.blogspot.gr/ :)

    ReplyDelete

>