Thursday, 12 September 2013

Stylight

My new fashion site listens to the name Stylight. This is one of the best places to discover fashion every day. The site was launched in August 2008 and here you can find millions of products from the most fashionable brands and stores. What I love the most about this website is their blogger program with exciting collaborations and so much more.


Lots of people use Stylight's website and app every month to get inspiration by looks created by the community and to discover great new products. I am already a fan. What I enjoy the most is reading Stylight's magazine. It is packed with interesting articles, lots of fashion trends and great posts from fashion bloggers. The site has been recently launched in the UK, so a warm welcome to Stylight and keep up the good work!

Check it out and tell me what you think!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. you have a lovely blog <3 i wanted to try it out but it doesn't give me.. :(
    follow?
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete

>