Monday, 23 September 2013

I love Sundays

It was a lovely day yesterday (not very chilly) and I did things that I love doing on a Sunday that I am off. I met up with an old friend from Kingston from the days that  I was a student at Kingston University and we were working together. It had been such a long time since we last saw each other and we definitely had a lot of catching up to do.  

We started our day with a cup of coffee and delicious cakes at Bill's in Putney High Street. I tried their passion cake (aka carrot cake) which was delicious and made me to want to master the recipe for this cake. 



People were queuing up for a table at Bill's and I don't blame them. This cafe-restaurant has an amazing atmosphere. It is cosy, trendy, so vibrand, the waiters are spot on and serves everything. From breakfast, to lunch, afternoon tea to drinks. Their Christmas Menu is already being advertised and you can book a place from now.

With our caffeine and sugar fixation under our belts we headed to Putney Bridge and found shelter in the idyllic paths of Bishop's park. This is an amazing little park for jogging, for romantic strolls with a view of the Thames river and so much more.  










Hope you all had a great weekend and an amazing kick off to the week!

Helen xx

1 comment:

>