Saturday, 7 September 2013

Goodbye summer...

Summer is officially over. The last few days the weather had been so amazing and I thought that it would last a little bit more. I wish.... Yesterday there was the first September rainfall. The sun was gone and it gave its place to grey skies and moody atmosphere. I am sure we will have lots of it in the months to follow. 

Here are some pictures that I took the other day from Kensington Gardens in one of my last walks through the park. From now on goodbye to my morning walks to work as I am moving out today. 





Have a great weekend!!

Helen xx

6 comments:

  1. lovely pictures
    but i'm sad the summer is ending :(

    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i am sad too...but lets hope it will be a wonderful autumn :)

      Delete
  2. love Kensington, we were there few years ago!
    it's also raining in Holland
    http://www.we-heart-fashion.com
    check our new post
    greetings from Holland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you are enjoying the romantic side of the rain :) Greetings from London x

      Delete
  3. beautiful pictures!! I'm so sad that summer is ending :(!

    xx Nicola

    www.alpenglowsummit.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow ! you are so lucky to live surrounded with such nice nature and all the lovely things you have there !

    www.artoflioness.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

>