Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Exploring Putney

It's been a few days since I moved into my new house and I am starting to familiarize myself with the area. I had the day off yesterday and while I was running some errands in the neighborhood it was the perfect opportunity to walk up to Putney Bridge and take some photos.

Putney Bridge
The Boat House 





Punch & Judy by Alan Thornhill
The Turning Point by Alan Thornhill
The two sculptures above  by Alan Thornhill can be found near the Putney Wharf Square and they are part of the Putney Sculpture Trail which is supported by Wandsworth Council and the Western Riverside Environment Fund. A great opportunity to be able to admire art in the city on a daily basis.

Jeans: MiH, Top: Armani, Jacket: Sandro, Scarf & Bag: Balenciaga, Shoes: Lanvin
Details
It was a windy day yesterday which means that a scarf and a jacket came to the rescue.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Helen xx

4 comments:

>