Monday, 30 September 2013

An Italian Affair

Mamma mia! The truth is that I cannot resist anything Italian! I love the language (even though I do not speak), the food, the music, the culture, the men... you name it! So, last night me and some friends went to Carluccio's in South Kensington for an Italian soiree.


I love that you can buy amazing Italian products here


Italian feast

Cappuccino and cookie
I loved the happy, bustling environment at the restaurant. Everyone was enjoying their food and seemed to had a great time. So did we!


Time for the bill
Detail on my jacket

Mille baci!!

Helen xx

5 comments:

  1. hey hun
    I just found your blog and I really love it!
    I find you rwork very cool and I am totally following you!
    I would love it if you could come on my blog and follow me too!

    Love
    Vicky

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love Italian cuisine!♥ especially the ice cream!:D cute pictures!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete

>