Monday, 9 September 2013

Agent Provocateur: Control Yourself....

Hello everyone! I hope your week started fantastic and it will carry on like that. I love it now that the weather is changing and we will slowly start layering. I mean don't get me wrong, I love summer but I also love it when the seasons are changing. 

There is nothing better that wearing sexy lingerie underneath all the layers. Nobody can really see them (unless you let them to..) but you can certainly feel the difference. I don't know if you agree with me but that is how I perceive it. 

When it comes to lingerie nothing is better than Agent Provocateur. I got a few pieces during the last sale that I have still to wear (shame on me...). The new autumn/winter collection sees the return of the powerful feminine silhouettes and a luxuriously sensual attitude. It is all about hyper-feminine sexiness.

The campaign is called "Control Yourself" and comes with a racy little video staring Melissa George. If you have not seen the collection yet, here are a few images to get you thinking what you want for Christmas or even before....

Electra
Jet
Zatanna
Demelza
Alessia
Ambrose
Love peach
Rudy
Phoenix
Source: agentprovocateur.com

Have a great day. Always smile and feel sexy!

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. so hot!! love it!

    http://www.abstractorganza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>