Saturday, 21 September 2013

A Friday night at the V & A

Last night I took advantage of V&A's late opening (on Fridays the museum remains open until 22:00) and I visited the museum with a friend for some chilling time. Until tomorrow, the museum hosts a festival of contemporary design that celebrates London as the creative capital of the world. Throughout the museum there is a range of specially commissioned installations and displays to enjoy.




A fashion exhibition was on display upon entering the museum and I enjoyed observing fashion from previous decades. I particularly loved all the Dior pieces. Here are some photos from the exhibition:



J'adore Dior




The museum's little garden was peacefully beautiful full of people enjoying their coffee, reading, chatting with friends and simply chilling and admiring the scenery. This spot must be amazingly good during the summer nights.






The weather was a little chilly so we decided to take our coffee inside the museum's cafe. Coffee was served, the piano was playing and you could not ask for anything more. 



Have a great weekend!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I recently met your blog, and i only want to say that since now i’m in love with your blog, you’re fantastic, so trend. I hope you can follow back!

    Can I ask you for a favor? Please, visit my recent post and write a comment, it only take you a minut! Thanks for avanced!

    Susana,
    Lunykornio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>