Thursday, 8 August 2013

White Distressed Jeans

Hello everyone!! The weather is slightly changing in London and I can feel that we are getting closer to autumn... I am not complaining though as in a few days I will be in Greece where the weather is warm and the sea is blue. 

I have packed all of my shorts for my summer holiday and I took out of my closet these beautifully white distressed Current Elliott jeans as it was quite chilly the other day when I left for work. 



I am always carrying a Harrods bag!!
I am looking forward to Saturday as I have the day off and I have a few errands to run before my holiday and get super ready for Monday morning! 

I hope you are all having a lovely week!

Top: Zara
Jeans: Current Elliott
Shoes: Zara
Necklace: Folli Follie

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cool! I hope you can visit my blog and follow me if you like it.
    kiss kiss´
    http://walk-with-confidence.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

>