Sunday, 4 August 2013

Stella McCartney's Fall / Winter 2013 Campaign

I love ad campaigns! When I was a student back at Kingston University I used to buy tones of fashion magazines every month admiring all the beautiful images. I was then cutting off the pages from the magazines and I was covering my walls with them. My room looked like a fashion studio!

Today I came across these images and I thought I would share them with you. Stella McCartney is one of those designers that does not speak a lot but lets her work to do all the talking. 

Finnish model Suvi Koponen and Japanese star Chiharu Okunugi star in the designer's fall 2013 ad campaign. The campaign styled by Stella herself  will break in September's Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, W, Elle, V and Interview as well as international editions.

Source: www.harpersbazaar.com

The spread was shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott in London. In one take Chiharu Okunugi emerges from a swimming pool wearing a plaid coat while another image shows London signs in a graphic take on a street scene. 



Source: www.vogue.it
The campaign features the new Beckett handbag in eco-napa in full respect of the environment. I am loving the purple coat and the bag, how about you?

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>