Sunday, 18 August 2013

On the beach

Yesterday I spent a lazy afternoon on the beach reading Fifty Shades Freed. The sun was shining but I still have to work on my tan a little bit more!



Havaianas & Ray-Bans


I love spending time on the beach. My head empties and all my thoughts fly away. Gone with the wind, gone with every little wave. The sea has always been part of my life and now that I am living in London I have a bit of a struggle with it.

 I like mix and matching my bikinis and this time I paired my blue Gottex bikini with these colourful yellow briefs.




Have a lovely day and enjoy the last days of summer!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Love all the photos you have here. Hope to see more from you. Please check this out http://www.rockmebhabie.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunglasses!!
    Checkout my blog? :)
    closetsnaps.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

>