Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Home is where the heart is...

I just love flying and especially when I am going to my favourite place in the world: home sweet home! I headed to Stansted airport yesterday morning and I arrived nice and early having plenty of time ahead of me to grab a cup of coffee which is a must before each flight. 


For my flight I chose to wear one of my favourite colour combinations: black and white and my yellow McQueen scarf just stirred things up. It has been a long time since I last wore my Louboutins and got them out of their red little bag and they found their way on my feet. 



After a long day of almost 14 hours on the go I finally got home. They say that home is where the heart is and I have come to realise that no matter where you prefer to live, you cannot deny the fact that in some places your heart is beating faster and that is where home is to me. 



Freshly squeezed orange juice that my sister prepared for me :-)
I woke up this morning and I was feeling so rested. My sister prepared a delicious freshly squeezed orange juice and that was what I needed. 

I hope you are all well wherever you are in the world!!
Top & Skirt: Sandro
Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
Bag: Balenciaga

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>