Sunday, 21 July 2013

You can leave your hat on ...

One of my favourite places in the city is Liberty London. This amazing store is so cool and definitely not your standard department store. You walk in, no one is bothering you trying to sell you something and you feel so free to browse around and explore what the store has to offer.
Source: ldnfashion.com
I found myself the other day in the ever so busy Regent street after the Monica Vinader event and I quickly popped into the store for a look around. I was too tired to go to all of the floors so I spent a few minutes on the ground floor. I love their scarves and the hat shop. They offer a fantastic range of scarves and hats to compliment every outfit.





I let my hair down and started trying on beautiful hats and taking pictures. I fairly enjoyed it. It felt like I was in my bedroom trying on hats and nobody was looking (hope not!)..


This hat would be great for my holiday




I fell in love with this green Paul Smith hat 
Hat heaven
If you haven't been to this cute little corner at Liberty yet, I suggest you should and just make the most out of it. There are mirrors everywhere, so go on and try as more hats as you can!
Have a fantastic Sunday!!

Dress: Sandro
Bag: Balenciaga
Jewellery: Monica Vinader

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>