Monday, 15 July 2013

Swimwear by Gottex

Happy Monday everyone and I hope we all have a great week! Summer is here and what I love wearing the most while I am on holiday (my holiday is approaching, yeah!!) is my swimming suit. A few days ago I bought a brand new bikini by Gottex (pictures of this while I am on holiday) in the most amazing blue electric colour. This brand is one of my favourites as their bikinis are so stylish, in vibrant colours and you feel so comfortable wearing them. Here are some pieces that I have selected from harrods.com

Okinawa bikini set. Shop here
Gottex was founded in Tel Aviv in 1957 by Lea Gottlieb. In Gottlieb's vision, Gottex collections can be worn "from pool to the bar", and then to a restaurant or cocktail parties. In addition to swimsuits, Gottex produces caftans, tunics and trousers, combining swimwear and beachwear. 

Tropical paint bikini set. Shop here

Tropical print kaftan. Shop here
Indochine Bikini. Shop here
Indochine A-Line dress. Shop here
So what are you waiting for? Grab your bikinis and straigh to a beach or even swimming pool near you! Enjoy!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>