Monday, 8 July 2013

Sunday at Jak's

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend and a great kick off in the week. It was such a warm day yesterday and it was a shame I had to go to work. 


Details
My new key necklace from Folli Follie
As soon as I finished work I went for a nice coffee with my friends just to let our hair down a bit and relax!! We went to Jak's in Walton Street.  




I love the coziness of this bar. The sofas are so comfortable that you literally sink into them once you sit. The room is filled with interesting books that you just want to start reading immediately. 






The conversation was about our forthcoming summer holidays! One of my friends is leaving this week for Turkey and then Kenya while my other friend is packing for the glamorous Saint-Tropez. I am the last one to go on holiday and this means that I still have to wait for a month or so....



Hope time flies really quickly and I will be soon on the beach in my bikini soaking up the Greek sun!! Have a lovely day!!

Skirt: Zara
Top: COS
Shoes: Zara
Jewellery: Monica VinaderAmanda Mansell and Folli Follie
Bag: Balenciaga

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with black front lace up dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

>