Wednesday, 24 July 2013

Postcards from Paris

It was last June that I found myself wandering in the Parisian streets. I had my sister for company and we spent two days in the French capital, soaking up the sun as it was very hot, eating croissants, taking lots of pictures and just having a laugh really. The trip was spontaneously organised by me who I just love these kind of things and I am up for anything!!

Chilling at the lounge and waiting for our train
Let's check if I have got everything!
We decided to go to Paris with the Eurostar so as to witness the underwater experience. It was a bit scary on a first thought but the trip was enjoyable!



Our hotel was in Montmarte and as soon as we got up the next morning we had some French coffee and croissants and we headed to Sacre Coeur.


Vive la France!
We then left the vibrant Montmarte behind us and we strolled down the Parisian streets until we reached Boulevard de Clichy and got to Moulin Rouge.

The Moulin Rouge girls et moi!
Our next stop was the Louvre. 


My Tory Burch sandals had started hurting my feet and I had to borrow my sister's brand new Parisian flats that she got from Galeries Lafayette. We sneaked into the store and there was madness going on. Apparently we bumped into the first day of the sale and my sister got these flats on a bargain! They were so lovely and surprisingly enough they looked perfect with my dress!!

Kisses from Paris
It was such a warm day and after a quick snack that we had by the river we decided to go on a little cruise along Seine river.








After our cruise in the sun we found our way back to Gare du Nord and sat for a cold beer while waiting for our train to depart.

Cheers with a black beauty!!
I miss Paris so much. I have to plan another quick trip!

Have a lovely day.

Trousers: Zara
Top: H&M
Dress: H&M
Flats: Tory Burch
Scarf: Alexander McQueen
Bag: Balenciaga
Jewellery: Folli Follie

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>