Wednesday, 17 July 2013

Personalized Necklaces

Happy Wednesday everyone. I hope you are all well and facing this heat with a brave face.

I love personalizing my jewelry (and anything else really!). In that way you make an item truly yours and there is some sort of connection. I recently had one of my Monica Vinader pendants personalized and I enjoy wearing it.

E stands for Eleni (my Greek name)
Who forgets the beautiful "Carrie" necklace that Carrie Bradshaw was wearing in the TV series Sex and the city? When she could not find it in her lovely vintage Dior bag while in Paris I really fell for her. Petrovsky's diamond necklace was pretty but it was just not the same! I would really love a necklace like that, but first I have to decide on my name, as I have so many!!

The Carrie necklace
One of my favorites brands, Monica Vinader, has some really nice pendants that you can have personalized. Have a look here. I really love the Ava pendant in rose gold with a beautiful pink sapphire.
The Ava pendant by Monica Vinader
I was browsing the internet and I found this website (check it here) called Sylar Lou jewelry which specializes in 925 sterling silver jewelry that can be personalized to the individual's needs. You may also have your necklace gold plated or rose gold plated. 

Let me know what you think about personalized necklaces and how you wear yours. 

Helen xx

1 comment:

  1. Personalized items always add a little extra to an outfit! Love your beautiful, statement necklace!

    Xx

    Alexandra

    www.fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>