Monday, 22 July 2013

New in: Monica Vinader Jewellery

The postman was thinking of me today and he didn't even know it. I just got home from work and lots of goodies were waiting for me. First of all my brand new bank card arrived way sooner than expected. That is such a relief!! 

And secondly the Monica Vinader jewellery that I ordered online on Friday morning arrived in less than 2 working days. How amazing is that??


My new lace stacking ring and my mini luna pendant 
It is true what they say: after the storm there will always be a rainbow. I lost my card the moment that the MV online sale went on and I had to use my friends' cards for my 2 orders (yeah I am so crazy about these jewellery that I placed a second order on Saturday morning with my friend I. - I can officially say that she is turning into a Monica fan as well!!).

I hope you are all well. Have a lovely Monday evening!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>