Tuesday, 9 July 2013

New Essie Collection

The new summer collection of nail polishes by Essie has launched and I can't wait to show you all six new colours with their funky names. Here we go:

Naughty nautical
Rock the boat
Sunday funday
The girls are out
Full steam ahead
The more the merrier
I am loving the new summery tones. It is so difficult to choose one to include to my summer beauty kit but I think I am leaning towards "the girls are out". It is a total must for my summer holiday!!

Let me know which tone you like. Have a lovely day, the sun is out again!!

Helen xx

2 comments:

  1. Truly gorgeous colors !

    XX Luba 






    Meet Etrala London : the most Optimistic fashion
 brand and win organic tee with positive quote

    http://www.well-living-blog.com/2013/06/positee-for-my-lovely-readers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how sweet are these colours! I'm totally loving the Sunday Funday - gorgeous peachy pink colour <3

    check out my new outfit on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

>