Friday, 19 July 2013

MV at South Molton Street

Hi everyone! I am glad to say that my lost cardholder was finally found and I could not be happier about it!! My Starbucks card is way too precious... Thank you so much to the person who found it and handed it in. I have to learn to be a bit more careful from now on. I cannot handle another panic attack!!!

Yesterday afternoon I popped into the Monica Vinader boutique at South Molton Street to view the new Baja collection and the rest of my beloved jewels!! On entrance I was offered a glass of champagne that I could not resist. The beautiful Hedvig Opshaug from the Northern Light blog was there and the brand was offering a 20% discount for all the collections. 

It was a lovely afternoon and here I have some photos for you!


Friendship bracelets

A glass of champagne is much needed after a hard day's work

The new Baja collection

Sparkling diamonds



Check the website here as there is sale going on. I treated myself this morning with 2 beautiful pieces in moonstone and I cannot wait until the day the postman rings my bell!!! Plus there is free standard delivery on all orders! What more can you ask for? Thank you Monica for your beautiful jewellery that make me happy. Have a lovely Friday!

Helen xx

1 comment:

>