Friday, 5 July 2013

Flowers in the window

Today was such a warm and sunny day. I always say that when there is sun it takes away the ugliness and brings out the beauty in everything. I had a nice walk at Kensington Gardens and Hyde Park this morning as I was on my way to work. Every morning I follow that route and it is so relaxing and refreshing to walk around the park rather than taking a bus to go to work. Plus I get to exercise!!

Since it was a bright day I felt like adding some colour to my outfit. I wore a pair of comfy jean shorts, a breezy viscose top and my new Pucci scarf  in these beautiful colours that you see below!


Kensington Gardens
Kensington Gardens
My Pucci, my Balenciaga and my MVs
Blue and Green: two of my favourite colours



Welcome to SW7
This reminded me of the song "Flowers in the window" by Travis
I hope you all had a wonderful day full of colour and sweet things. Thank you so much for reading and for the first few comments that have started coming from some of you. 

Scarf: Emilio Pucci
Top: The Row
Shorts: MIH
Espadrilles: Zara
Jewellery: Monica Vinader
Bag: Balenciaga

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>