Saturday, 27 July 2013

Colourful birds

It is so nice to have the weekend off but it is such a shame that the weather in London is changing yet again. Today the day started sunny and lovely. Instead of wearing flip flops and going to the park I put on my trainers and I decided to sweat it out at the gym. After I finished my workout regime I went home and spent some time watching a few Sex and the City episodes (I am currently on season 2). I cannot get enough of this show!!

I knew it was going to rain this afternoon so I popped into the Starbucks around the corner for a coffee and some chilling time watching people walking up and down. It does not feel like summer anymore, the sky is all grey and moody. It is in such contrast with my bright, colourful dress that I decided to wear today. 

Bird print dress: Zara 
Caramel Light Frappuccino
New lace ring in moonstone delivered to me a few days ago by Monica Vinader
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend with or without rain!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>