Thursday, 18 July 2013

Celine Obsession

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well. I had a little adventure yesterday after my cardholder went missing which means that I have lost all of my cards (Bank card, Waitrose card, Starbucks card etc) but I managed to block my debit card and a new one is on the way. Maybe I will start taking with me my LV purse which is big enough and you cannot drop it accidentally without seeing it! I am pretty sure I was so careless yesterday and I just dropped it without realizing. Too stressed...

 Anyway, let's talk fashion for a while and all of my cares will go away!
The season's must have accessory comes again from Celine. Phoebe Philo introduces her latest hit: the Berlingot clutch. The clutch is inspired by the French pyramid candy. It is available in a variety of colours and textures from mohair, shirred mink to woven leather.

Take a sneak peek and tell me which one you like. 
This is my favourite



I am sure that this will sell out within seconds. Have a lovely day!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>