Friday, 26 July 2013

Bond No 9: Central Park South


I love everything about New York even though I have not visited yet. Every time I am watching on dvd my favourite series, Sex and the city, I am getting into such a New York state of mind. Recently I have been hooked on this exquisite perfume by Bond No 9: Central Park South. 

A few months ago I had a training on the brand and the story behind it is quite fascinating. The Bond No 9 collection marks every New York neighborhood with a scent of its own. Each fragrance represents a specific downtown, midtown or uptown locale.

The name of the collection is also the address of its headquarters boutique at 9 Bond Street in NoHo. The bottles for each perfume are amazing, full of colour and look like a lovely piece of art. I was given a few samples to try but the Central Park South perfume stood out for me. It was love at first spray!!! The world's most super - elegant city street is the inspiration for this perfume. 
Don't you love the bottle?
Top notes: grapefruit flower, blackcurrant buds and green ivy leaves
Heart notes: Jasmine, ylang ylang, jonquil and lily of the valley
Base notes: sandalwood, cedar bark and animal musk

Have a lovely day!!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>