Tuesday, 2 July 2013

BIMBA & LOLA

I was walking down Westbourne Grove the other day and I spotted this shop that I had never seen before. I get so excited when I discover new things and I want to explore as much as possible.The window displays were full of colour and that went well with my mood for the day. I stepped inside and there was literally colour everywhere! You could find everything in the boutique: clothes, shoes, bags, accessories and lots and lots of jewellery (that's my fav part!).



bimba & lola at 184, Westbourne Grove

Me encanta bimba y lola
The sale associates were all smiley, very friendly and cool. It was unlike any other shop that you go to where the sales people just don't smile, look bored and they do not really want to serve you.  In Bimba & Lola the atmosphere was very playful and relaxed. Other ladies were trying on shoes - everything was on sale and you could feel the excitement of the extra saving - and one of the girls encouraged me to open the drawers and try any jewellery that I liked.

I like a bit of colour on my fingers

Chunky rings 

Unique necklaces



I loved these espadrilles

Stylish sandals

Colour burst

I loved these two tops in purple
Bimba & Lola is a Spanish brand with 3 other shops in London (Westfield London, 92 Kings Road and 15 South Molton Street). 

You can also browse the whole collection here

Helen xx

1 comment:

>