Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Beauty products

Happy Wednesday everyone! This morning I attended a training on beauty products of three of the most luxurious skincare brands: Creme de la Mer, La Prairie and Sisley. I really loved everything and I especially enjoyed trying almost every single cream from the Creme de la Mer range. The textures and the scents were magnificent as each product was making my skin feel ever so soft!! I have yet to buy any of their products but I am looking forward to using the moisturizing cream and the hand cream that I got as a gift from the brand. 

The only product that I have used from La Prairie was a hand cream and it was amazing. I know that these products are quite pricey but it is quality above all, especially when us women are taking care of our skin. I was fascinated to find out that at La Prairie they grow their own seaweed. How cool is that?

Creme de la Mer and La Prairie gifts

The cute goody bag that I received from Sisley was full of lovely products. So generous of them!

Sisley products
Have you used any products from these brands? What are your skincare crushes? I would be happy to share your thoughts on this with me.

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>