Sunday, 21 July 2013

Aston Martin at Kensington Gardens

I left for work this morning and it was quite chilly. Thus, I decided to put on a pair of jeans. Something that I regretted wearing on my way back this evening as it was boiling. Honestly, London weather it is so hard to decipher you. 





My usual walk via Kensington Gardens while on my way to work was not like any other morning!!! The area was filled with beautiful Aston Martins and the spectacle was amazing. It was all part of the Aston Martin Centenary Celebration 1913-2013. 

Take a sneak peak of these beauties:









James Bond was not in the park...

Red beauty

vs Black beauty


I hope you are all fans of the cars and you enjoyed the pictures. 

Top: Marni for H&M
Jeans: MiH
Jewellery: Monica Vinader and Amanda Mansell

Have a lovely evening!

Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>