Tuesday, 25 June 2013

WISH I WAS IN RHODES NOW...

The sun is out in London this morning and hopefully it will last for the whole day! Talking about the sun, that got me thinking of my last trip back in March. I had a little vacation in Rhodes visiting my sister. I had so much fun (wish I was there now...)!!!

Here are a few pictures:

Night out in the town

"Vintage Bistro" in the old town

Relaxing at the "Vintage Bistro" with a glass of rose...

Greek coffee is the best!!


At the port



Hope you enjoyed the pictures. Have a lovely day!

Helen xx

4 comments:

  1. Πολύ ωραίες φωτογραφίες.Πρέπει όμως να ετοιμάσεις και κατι για τον Αύγουστο που ήρθες.Έχεις πολύ ωραίο υλικό!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! Tha etoimasw sigoura... oso o kairos edw einai athlios to mualo mou anatrexei sta perasmena kalokairia .... :-(

    ReplyDelete

>