Thursday, 27 June 2013

THE VIRGIN GARDENER

It is almost the end of June and believe it or not in London it is still raining!! Not a single sun ray in sight today. I am sitting in my kitchen, the window is open, the leaves from the tall trees in Kensington Gardens square dance almost rhythmically and it feels like it is autumn.
I am looking at my flower buddy and I am a little worried. It still has some of the water I poured into it early this morning... I think there is something I am not doing right here!! Luckily one of my colleagues brought me a book that includes some easy plant projects. The book is called "The Virgin Gardener" (yeah that is me!) by Laetitia Maklouf and I hope it will give me some insight on the basics. This flower cannot die on me!!
You can see the water that my flower did not absorb :-(
Any ideas and suggestions on this matter are welcome.
Helen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

>